We are looking to reinforce our team with:
JUNIOR AUDIOVISUAL TECHNICIAN
Responsible for various conference and video-conference rooms, correct and on time preparation for meetings, equipment control and handling, responsible for its correct functioning and for repairs when needed.
The successful candidate will also:
– Understand and respond to client’s needs.
– Perform pre-call check in all VC rooms.
– Daily check of private and public meeting rooms.
– Weekly check in all huddle rooms.
– Detect and escalate ISDN and network issues to IT when necessary.
– Introduce to new users the correct usage of equipment, be responsive when needed.
– Maintain equipment, spare parts, and spare part areas. Manage the stock and be able to inform the responsible party when new material is needed.
– Be aware of new technologies and its implementation. Inform of new possibilities to improve communications.
– Be able to recommend the best tools to carry out seamless meetings.
– Ensure AV equipment setup and test before meetings.
– Ensure users get acquainted with correct usage of technology and be on call during the meeting to react if any issue arises.
– Supervise new installations.
– Train new users when required.
– Hold a technician diploma and you have had a first experience in the events industry.
– Proactive, customer service oriented and with a positive attitude.
– Speak fluent English and French.
– Manage well stress and you can handle several projects at the same time.
– Have a driver’s license.
What we offer:
– An international work environment
– A challenging job where you will be able to help others and share your knowledge
To be discussed
IF you are interested by this offer and you think you can contribute to the growth of our team, please send us your complete application (CV, Cover letter, Certificates, and all information you think will make your profile stand out) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius