DORIER ACQUIRES THE NEXT GENERATION IN PROJECTION
We are excited to announce the acquisition of a brand new projector at Dorier: the world’s first 6,500 lm of brightness in a laser light source 1-chip DLP™ projector, the Panasonic PT-RZ670!
We are entering a new area for projectors, with alternative innovative light sources that will change our way of projecting. Without getting too much into technical details, here is why we fell for this product:
• Long-lasting picture quality
• Superb colour reproduction exceeding the levels of conventional projectors.
• Highly precise contrast control even when bright and dark scenes frequently interchange.
• No reduction in contrast when the projector is used for extended periods of time
• Easy installation allowing landscape and portrait mounting as well as rotating 360 degrees
• Capable of continuous, maintenance-free operation for approximately 20,000 hours
• Ecology-conscious engineering complying with our sustainability policy in terms of power consumption.
Among its many merits, the Panasonic PT-RZ670 offers a variety of advanced functions and a great placement flexibility, ideal for use at trade shows, large venue presentations, staging and most applications that requires 24/7 continuous operation.
This projector was named Best New System Projector at the 2014 Best of InfoComm Award and won the Hot Product Award from Projector Reviews as well as the 2015 Award in the Best New Generation Display Device category.
If you wish to learn more about the future of rental and staging, please click here